Hello to all! Well, I saw Dr. Chams today for my shoulder and he gave me a cortisone shot. He would like me to continue with therapy and hold off on surgery for 6 weeks. He wants to see if the physical therapy will help. Even though it causes me more pain. But, I will go with it because he is supposed to be the best. Plus, he does the most labrium tear arthroscopic surgeries for Illinois Bone and Joint Institute. So, we will see what happens. Quite the waiting game these days. But, that's life.
I will have to update the site with some new pics of the kids. Been a long time since I did that, but its been a bit hectic in the Pontow household. Take care and love to all!!